Search This Blog

Saturday, January 13, 2024

2024 SPECIAL!!! WHY do I offer to provide a Home Warranty Policy when you buy or sell through me?

 Because it's just a nice little safety net should something break down during the listing period or after you buy an older home.  New homes have an automatic builder warranty for one year and since that isn't the case unless you buy a new home, these Home Owner Warranties go a long way should something mechanical break down after the sale and are good for one year with your option for renewals.

I've had very good outcomes with American Home Shield and Blue Ribbon over the years.  There are others out there.  If you're interested, let me know and I'll send brochures to you so you can decide which one you want.  (Value is worth $450 and paid by me at the time of closing.)  541-330-1700/541-771-8947

No comments:

Post a Comment