Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Is your loan officer NOT giving what you thought they said they would?

 I've been working with some buyers on one of my listing and the bottom line is:  the loan officer at their local credit union isn't giving them the deal they thought they were getting.  Sometimes the financial establishment just isn't lending at the moment OR they're lending on only the "cake" loans.  You might even have dealt with this financial establishment in the past over and over, but guidelines change.

I had clients that went to their two choice financial establishments and after the third one I suggested; got the loan.

Don't get stuck.  Sometimes it's the borrower, sometimes it's the property, sometimes it's the way it will be used.  Call me if you need a real estate broker with longevity and experience.  541-771-8947

No comments:

Post a Comment