Search This Blog

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Do you need a special agent to buy an investment property with? Of course not! Hire an experienced agent that can add !

Simply put people, numbers don't lie.  It amazes me how many agents here can't do the math.  OR it may be because our MLS system does NOT provide the fields that many other areas DO.
Call me to help me to determine if your wanted investment property works for your numbers....
your time renting it out.
your property management fee, if any....
the time you wish to occupy....
reserves...
the interest rate involved...
the time calculated within...
with or without your 1031 exchange.
Is it AS IS?  Does it have a tenant that is losing you money?  There are loans out there that let you use the investment income with current value should there be a discrepancy with the rent that has been coming in for some time.
Call me during business hours.  541-330-1700
email me if you DON'T have a hired realtor working for you:  bendproperties@gmail.com
My suggestions:  BENDPROPERTIES.LIVE
They don't have my suggested bestbuys btw.
Sign up with me for those.
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment