Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

PLEASE SEEK THE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE ! from a real estate broker/ an attorney/ a PRO

To Whomever, I have been a real estate professional for over 30 years. It AMAZES me when I have people ask me for my opinion in that THEY have been given the most ridiculous answers from licensed so-called professionals that think it's just cool, or okay to sound proficient. Within 2 days I have been asked to critique answers on extremely sensitive situations that affect property rights and legality. Both of their experts were wrong, wrong, wrong in proficiency. HIRE a PRO. Would you hire a foot doctor for a heart problem issue? JUST because you think a realtor knows all about real estate PLEASE seek out the opinion of an attorney at the very least. Best wishes, Mary P. Gemba Principal Broker/Owner DESCHUTES REALTY bendproperties@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment