Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2016

DON'T be FOOLED on Loan ads that say they waive the fees because it's rolled into the loan MOST LIKELY. Here I go

AGAIN. We realtors try to recommend trusted and true loan officers that we have a good rapport with and that know how to get the loan done honest and fairly AND with expertise. I'm finding some Buyers starting out their loan process online and when you need a favorable lender letter to attach to the offer; you can't get it. AND as far as communication? It's a 3 ring circus. The loan officer is in the middle of the Country, the loan processor is on the West Coast and leaves before 5:00 p.m. Heaven only knows where the Underwiter is. But MOSTLY, my concern is: Tonite my Buyer & I went over the loan closing fees. The ad purports to save him over $1,100.00, I see that when we do the math; the interest rate is just a tad higher than what he could have gotten with one of my recommended lenders at par. His Principal and Interest payment is $22.83 a month MORE. DO the math: 360 payments at $22.83 more !

No comments:

Post a Comment